Monday, December 19, 2016

#6 Christmas Songs

"9 Things I Love About Christmas"

Of course, what's Christmas without its music? Today I'll tell you another thing I love about Christmas and it's Christmas Songs!! ♫♪ I've made dozens of Christmas playlists before but I'll share the most recent one I enjoy.

Since I'm having problems with my Spotify, I'll just give you a list of the songs included in my most recent favorite Christmas Playlist.

♫ My Grown Up Christmas List by Kelly Clarkson ♫
♫ The First Noel by Pentatonix ♫
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by Michael Buble
♫ Mistletoe by Justin Bieber
♫ Christmas Everyday by Simple Plan ♫
♫ Let It Snow by Christina Perri ♫
♫ Santa Baby by Taylor Swift ♫
>♫ Santa Tell Me by Ariana Grande ♫
 ♫ Winter Wonderland /Don’t Worry Be Happy by Pentatonix (ft Tori Kelly)

That's it. I know it's short but I can always give you another playlist!  

And we're only 6 days away from Christmas, you guys! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment