Monday, August 1, 2011

only GV plss. :))

i wanna have an awesome and wonderful August! :))) gonna do everything just to be happy this month. no worries, no drama, less problem, less head ache. :) HAHA.. hope i can. ;) Midterms exam is coming, i guess it would be on the 17th. Opening of sports fest is also this month and what else? gonna update my planner i guess. I have a day off with my sisters on the 6th and we're gonna party.. a movie date i guess, dinner and everything.. hmm.. and i knew that would happen! HAHA.. i mean, i have this guy friend, he's actually a brother of my friend. nothing, i just thought of him coz last night he told me something and it really shocked me. HAHAHA.. xD can't believe he really said that, and he almost made me believe!! :P anyway, let's not talk about him.. gotta go first, i'll tell you everything that will happen along the way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment