Sunday, August 14, 2011

Midterms 08111311

Oh God! Hell week was over. But midterm exams are not yet done, still have two more this Tuesday. Well, i managed to review all the pointers but i admit I always screw in reviewing, hate it. HAHA. >:)) RE was easy. HI was a bit difficult. I love essay but it's not the same in HI, i mean she gave hard questions, always! FL, hmm, not that hard. Tourism management, crap! i forgot what i reviewed. LOL. Really. The enumeration part was a bit easy though i forgot some items and it's on the computation part that i was not really sure. Tourism Law, as always, mind fucking, it's not the questions that were hard but the typo on it made it harder to understand. And he's a weirdo i swear.. HAHA, okay, not really. :)) I guess I'll be able to survive this midterms. I wish. :)) Sports fest is always around the corner. Opening will be tomorrow and I know I won't go , you know me. :D But I'll cheer for our Org. :P Hmm, we're also half way done with August. Ber months are coming. I'm excited for December, guess our whole family will be here. Can't wait. :))) My birthday is also coming. Don't forget my gift. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment