Tuesday, August 9, 2011

i'll always be a TRUE friend. :)

Who doesn't want a lot of friends? Of course we all want a bunch of friends who will always be there for us. Friends who we can laugh with. Friends who we can run to in time of problems. Friends who will stay by our side in times of laughter and tears. Friends who will be there running with us when we did something wrong, and friends who we can share our secrets to. But we can never hide the fact that some are not really friends. Sometimes we just met them for reasons. Sometimes they just passed by to become a little part of our lives. And honestly, i don't really want to have a lot of friends, fake friends, but rather a few who i know i can trust and will never leave me. I've met a lot of people who i thought will be my friends forever. But i was wrong, people do change and promises get broken. It's sad to think that someday you'll lose someone precious to you, but this is life, we have to deal with it. Now all i wanna say is that I will always be thankful to at least have a few true friends. I may not see them often but I'm sure they'll always be around when i need them. And I'm gonna do the same for them, I'll always be a true friend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment