Tuesday, December 6, 2011

December. :))

It's December! Yey!!! :))) The most exciting month of the year! :)))) Only 19 days before Christmas. Sooooooo excited! :D Anyway, the start of my month was great. Got to see my friends and spent wonderful time with them. :) School is kinda tiring too because of the busy schedule but I'm able to manage my time.We also have a Marian Camp on the 8th and it would be an overnight. Not sure if I can join. :| Christmas party would be on the 17th and after that it's Christmas break! Yey!! :))) Haha. :D

We're also excited because my dad is coming home on the 13th and my mom on the 15th. I know this would really be a December to remember. :)) We are also having our vacation in Singapore this holiday. It's my dad's Christmas gift to us and we're very happy. I know our Christmas will be exciting and fun! But I'm also sad because we won't be able to complete the Simbang Gabi. For four years, we are always attending the Simbang Gabi but not this year. But it's okay because my wish for Simbang Gabi was just granted, it is to have a complete and happy family this Christmas. :)

I also remember this month last year. It was different. Not because it's not that cold unlike last year, but because there was someone last year that really made me happy. :"> He WAS a friend of mine. :( He's sweet and caring and funny. He always make me smile and he always wanted to tease me. I met him not that long but it felt like he knew me very well. I don't know, he said he's already seeing me even before, I just didn't notice it. Anyway, he's a nice guy and I'm hoping to see him again this Christmas. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment