Sunday, December 18, 2011

Simbang Gabi :)

Tonight would be the 4th Simbang Gabi and we're happy to be attending it. It started last Thursday and would end on the 23rd. It's fun since I go with my sisters and the other night with our Mom. Hopefully tonight we'll come with our Dad and we're very excited. We annually attend Simbang Gabi but sad to say that we won't be able to complete it this year. That is because we'll be flying to Singapore tomorrow morning. It's our dad's Christmas gift to us. :))

I see different people and friends every Simbang Gabi and it's really nice to see them. We even meet new people and eventually become friends. Just like last year. I still remember how I met new friends and from then they became part of my life. Anyway, it's really exciting and fun to attend Simbang Gabi especially when Fr. Larry would tell the mass. He is a funny priest and I've learned a lot from him. He has jokes that even though I've already heard it a million times will still hit me and make me laugh. I like it when I can hear his homily and he will make us laugh while teaching us the reality of ife.

There is also Alay Talento every Simbang Gabi and it's nice to see different people perform for od Some sing other dance. And last night's performance was great. A group of people danced, sang and acted. They did well and we were great. And actually, Ate Anne is preparing for her performance anytime now. LOL. She would say every time a song will be played on the radio that it would be the one she would sing on Simbang Gabi. tsk! :)) I am happy and excited since this Christmas would be so memorable. This would be  a Christmas to remember for the rest of my life. My parents are here and everything is just perfect. 

Tonight, Simbang Gabi would be great since both my parents are here and hope we'll attend it with them!



No comments:

Post a Comment