Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011!

We're just 10 hours away from 2012 and I'm sooo excited! And because it's New Year, we should also have a new life. So goodbye 2011, goodbye old me, goodbye heartaches, goodbye old problems, goodbye bitter days, goodbye you, goodbye old diary, goodbye my planner, goodbye paper works, goodbye lazy me, goodbye painful yesterdays, goodbye silly me, and goodbye 2011 but thanks for all the things you taught me! :))

And here's another year so we need to have a new life, new friends, new journey, new attitude, new view in life, new problems, new love, new heartbreaks, new memories, new lessons, new beginning, new tomorrow, new beautiful days. New everything and wonderful beginning.:))

For my new year's resolution.. hmmm..
1. Have a new life.
2. Be thrifty.
3.Be happy.
4.Won't be late in school again.
5. Won't be late in school again.
6.WON'T BE LATE IN SCHOOL AGAIN! ahaha.. >:))

Well, Happy New Year Guys. Welcome 2012, welcome new me! :))
Godbless us all and BE HAPPY! Wishing you a fruitful and healthy 2012 :))

No comments:

Post a Comment