Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sisters :))

Sisters. The perfect best friend you'll ever have. Even though sometimes you fight and quarrel over small things, you really can't hate them that much.

I just had a fight with my sister and that hurt me. She was so childish and mean that she hit me many times. T_T She was mad because I won't let her use the internet anymore because she'd been using it since this morning and I thought it was already my turn. Anyway, I hate it when I fight with  my sisters coz I love them so much. But sometimes we really can't avoid arguing over small things. We even say hurtful things about each other when we fight and do stupid things. Waaaa. I'm just thankful that I'm a good sister coz if I'm not, I don't know what I might have done to her. Argh! >:)) But I really love my sisters. They may be so mean and childish sometimes but still I love them. :)))))

-031112

No comments:

Post a Comment