Monday, March 26, 2012

Summer

School is over and it's raining, yes it's summer. Bed, food, movies, music, books and internet are my best friends this summer. We'll gonna have fun and we'll enjoy the sun. :) 

We'll, actually it's a tough summer for me. I need to find a job to save some. And it's hard to find one since every one seems to look for a job too. My friends told me to try call center but I don't want it. I mean I don't feel being in a call center. Maybe I'll take a different one. Hmm, a service crew was also offered and I think it's better. I'll give it a try with my friends and I hope I'll love it. 

I never really wanted to work during summer but I don't have choice. What I truly want to do is to have a vacation somewhere and have fun. Somewhere we can relax and enjoy the beach with lots of food and fun activities. Somewhere we can forget our problems and where everyone is happy. But this summer won't be that summer for me. I guess it's just too good to be true. :|

Anyway, I need to find a job as soon as possible. Hope to find one this week.

Go Dez! You can do it :))

032612

No comments:

Post a Comment