Sunday, February 9, 2014

Excited.

Who wouldn't be excited if you found out that your two bestfriends are going to be mothers soon? Oh my God! I am so excited. I'll be a godmother again and this time for my bestfriends. 

Joy and I always talk about babies and it excites us everytime. I don't know why but it makes us happy everytime we talk about it. So one time last August, my friends and I were talking about babies and just suddenly Joy told us that she's pregnant. My first reaction was, "What? Are you kidding me?" but then she told us that she's really pregnant that this time she's not joking. And she wasn't. She was 1 month pregnant and now 7 months. I was like oh my gosh I want a baby boy! :))) But then we found out that it's a girl and we will name it Alexandria Nicole. :)))

My other bestfriend, Marc, didn't actually intend to tell me that she's pregnant but she got no choice. I'm one of her bestfriends and she had to tell me. We were walking home one night last December and we were talking about how much we eat that we were getting fat then she just suddenly told me that she was fat because she's pregnant. I thought she was just joking so I laughed and I didn't take it seriously but then her face changed. I figured she wasn't joking and that I was a fool for not noticing it. She said I was the first to know and I really didn't know what to say to her so I just hugged her. But I'm really happy for her and the baby. :)))

2014 is really an exciting year for me and my friends!! But I'm still hoping and praying and wishing for a job. So please? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment