Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Please?

Since love month is here and everyone's so excited for the Valentine's day, might as well be excited for it. 
So please? Let me have a date even just for this year? Pleeeeeaaaaasssseeee? :( There was never a Valentine's day that I had a date. Never! For 21 years I always spent VD alone. Well, not really since I have my sisters but you know what I mean. So please please please? If ever my  soul mate still plans on looking for me then let him find me now. I have been waiting for 21 years, where the heaven is he? Oh, maybe he's on the other side of the world? Or maybe on tour? Or maybe just got lost somewhere in Mars? I don''t know. I just want him to get here now or I give up.  But of course that was a joke. I can't give up now. I have been waiting for too long now and I wouldn't mind waiting for another 21 years. I just hope it wouldn't take him that long. :(

Oh well, I guess I'm just that unlucky when it comes to love.
But still I'm praying that we end up together. :)

020414

No comments:

Post a Comment