Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Day

 So that next year I'll have a Valentine already. :)

Today was....fine. I had plans but unfortunately none of them happened. Well, one happened but not as how I planned it. Anyway, I really had a long day. It was tiring but I had fun. I saw couples walking hand in hand, kissing, cuddling and everything all day which really inspired me to get my own boyfriend. Lol. But I was happy to spend the day with my sister and friends :)We watched movies, had ice cream and just talked about everything just to get me through the day. HaHa. I don't really dislike VDay but it makes me sad. Thinking that my friends have boyfriend/girlfriend and I don't have. Just how sad is that? 
I just really hope next year I will finally have a date. :)

021414

No comments:

Post a Comment