Saturday, November 21, 2015

KDrama: She Was Pretty 2015

Main Characters:
Hwang Jung-eum as Kim Hye-jin
Park Seo-joon as Ji Sung-joon
Go Joon-hee as Min Ha-ri
Choi Si-won as Kim Shin-hyuk

Synopsis from Asianwiki:
When Sung-joon was young, he wampletely changed. Sung-joon is now handsome and perfect in his appearance, while Hye-jin looks nothing like her former pretty self. Hye-jin is also unemployed and looking for a job.
Hye-jin then asks her best friend Ha-ri for help. Ha-ri is to pretend she is Hye-jin and go meet Sung-joon. At their meeting, Ha-ri pretends to be Hye-jin and tells Sung-joon that she is leaving for England the next day to study.
Later, Hye-jin, as an intern at a fashion magazine, meets Sung-joon who is an editor at the fashion magazine.
 
Reasons why I watched this drama:

1. Hwang Jung-eum is a beautiful and an amazing actress.
2. I love Choi Siwon because I love Super Junior! (forever!)
3. Okay, I also love Park Seo-joon because he was also with Jung-eum in the drama Kill Me, Heal Me.
4. The story is typical but cute and good.
5. It's a rom-com and I always love rom-com.

Screencaps:

I love Sung-joon and Hye-jin but I also love Shin-hyuk and Hye-jin!!! :)
I love Shin hyuk's character because he's funny and he cares so much for Hye-jin and even though I already knew that he and Hye-jin wouldn't end up together, I still wished they would. Huhu. :"(

And who wouldn't fall for a guy who always runs to you whenever you need help even if he's badly hurt?

This scene gave me all the feels. Seriously! :")
Shin-hyuk: Since Deputy Chief could get angry, everyday won't be possible. But please think of me whenever you see pickled radish.

Hye-jin and Ha-ri are also the friendship goals.
They were so cute and I liked it when Ha-ri called Hye-jin "wifey".

 THE END!
Hye-jin and Sung-joon

No comments:

Post a Comment