Thursday, November 12, 2015

Taking Gifting to the Next Level

Now that Christmas is just around the corner, everyone is excited to do their holiday shopping. We are all excited to buy gifts for our loved ones and of course for ourselves. 

This Christmas, I only have four on my wishlist.
1. Our mom lives in Palawan and it's been years since we last saw her. We really want to see her this Christmas so 4 round-trip tickets to Palawan are on the top of my list.

 2. Can you believe that I don't have my own laptop? Yes, I don't. That's why I really really want one this Christmas. Please?
*cough* Acer *cough*
 
3. I like reading and getting new books this Christmas would be really great! 
   
4. I know my fourth wish is cliche but come on, it wouldn't hurt to wish for world peace.
 So there you have the wishlist that could make me very happy this Christmas.
*** *** ***  
Another thing that could make me happy is by giving my family the gifts they really want. Because seeing them happy makes me happy. And this year, I want to take gifting to the next level. 
So here are the things I want to give my family this Christmas:
I know that my family always appreciates everything that I give them. I know that no matter how small or big or cheap or expensive it is, they wouldn't care just as long as it's from me. And I love them for that.  
*** *** ***
 For me, Christmas is the best time of the year. It's the season where everyone celebrates and shares the things they have. We buy gifts for our loved ones and we spend quality time with them. And though we're not celebrating our Christmas with our parents (just like any other year), we know that it would still be wonderful.

Christmas is also the season of giving. We share the things we can share to others without expecting anything in return. We reach out to those who need our help and we try to give them something that could make them happy. And I think it's our way of giving back to them for all the good things that happened to us this year. Sharing our blessings with them is our way of giving back.

Another way in which you can give back to others is by participating in SM Christmas Bears of Joy.
Your Php 200 can make a child happy plus you get to keep a cute bear. How great is that? So if you also want to make a child happy, come and join the SM Christmas Bears of Joy.

There are so many ways we can give back to others. It's just up to us how we do it. Be it by donating old clothes and toys or lending a hand in a charity or by just participating in different programs or activities just like the SM Christmas Bears of Joy. And I really hope that each of us would take this opportunity to help others because there's always joy in giving! 

For more details about Merry SM Christmas, you can check the poster and details below.
 “For more updates about this year’s “Merry SM Christmas” campaign, visit SM’s official Christmas microsite (https://www.smsupermalls.com/merrysmchristmas2015) and follow its official social media accounts at Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/smsupermalls), Twitter (https://twitter.com/smsupermalls), and Instagram (https://instagram.com/smsupermalls/); and get an insider access to all the fun happenings at SM Supermalls nationwide through Viber (http://chats.viber.com/SMsupermalls). Shoppers can actively share their holiday merriments inside the SM Supermalls by posting their photos on social media and adding the hashtag #MerrySMChristmas2015.”

HAVE A MERRY SM CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment