Sunday, January 15, 2017

Poem: Can you?

I didn't care when you called
I ignored all your messages
I always made you wait long
I just took you for granted.

But you continued calling
You kept sending 'good mornings'
You always made sure I was home safe
You gave me everything I wanted.

But now you realize what I am
Than I'm the girl who hurts you
So you start keeping your distance
And now I'm brokenhearted too.

Because I was starting to fall
I regretted not giving you importance
I don't deserve you at all
But can you give me another chance?

This time we'll talk for hours
I will never ignore you again
I'll accept every chocolate and flower
I'll hold your hand forever.

Just give me a chance
I will never hurt you again
I know it's late but,
Can you love me again?

No comments:

Post a Comment