Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sembreak!

I can feel you now. You're getting closer and closer. :))))) I've been waiting for you, and finally you're here. Sembreak is just around the corner. We're half way done with our clearance and finals will be next week. One time big time review next week then Goodluck on our finals! :) I guess I don't have any problem with my grades this sem. But I guess before we end this semester we'll be facing a big problem. :( I don't think I can enjoy my break if I'm thinking about something. So I hope we'll resolve this before the end of the semester. I wish! For now I'm looking forward on seeing my mother and I'm so excited.She'll be spending a week with us and we'll be applying for our passport coz my dad is planning on having a vacation this Christmas somewhere out of the country. I'm really excited. Anyway, I'll be doing something now. I'm gonna finish my papers and reports now so I can spend the next days free of school works. :)) Goodluck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment