Monday, October 10, 2011

Life, life, life! :(

Well, I hate my life at this moment.. Too many problems. I don't know what to do anymore. There's a lot of school works, family matters, and everything. Plus, finals this week. :| I've been too pressured lately that I had no other option but to cry. :( I hate myself for not being strong enough to handle these things. Last day i cried because i had a fight with my sister. I know i should have not cried but i can't take it anymore. I have to cry once in a while to at least pour out the pain inside me. It's not like me at all. Before I used to handle the pain no matter how painful it was but now i cry easily. Maybe it's because it's getting worse. I don't want this anymore. Anyway, I know I can pass all of these. Just wait a little more and I'll be happy again. God is always here for me, I know that. So I'll hang on and let God do the work. :) I can do this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment