Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sleep. Eat. Love. :))

Well, what else can i do this sem break? Sleep late, eat a lot and love all the way up. :) Been waiting for this time to come and now it's here. Before, I said I will be productive when sem break comes. I will finish my story, watch a lot of movies, hangout with my friends and sleep moooooore! But i guess it's not the case now. It's like I will sleep late, wake up late, eat a lot, surf the internet till midnight, have a midnight snack, and just stay home. I can't even open my story. :( But I'm reading manga and watching drama now. :) I know my planner is a complete mess but I'm loving this. I can do whatever I want.

Sleep, it's my second favorite thing to do. You know I'm great in bed, i can sleep all day. LOL. I can spend the rest of my sem break just sleeping. ;) Eat, my favorite thing do. Give me anything to eat and I won't complain as long as it's edible. I love sweets and pastas. Pizza, cake and ice cream are my best friends. :) Love, just loving my life. Reading my previous diaries makes me remember my past loves, life I mean. HAHA. It's like living my childhood days again. Reminiscing those sweet and innocent memories of my past. Well, so much talk. I'll stop here but I'll be back. Gonna sleep for now, eat later and love forever! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment