Thursday, October 27, 2011

Anything. :))

I've been too busy these past days watching movies and dramas. Sleeping past 5 in the morning and waking up 2 in the afternoon. I know it's unhealthy but I can't help it. Anyway, I'm just enjoying my sem break because for the next few weeks I'll be very busy already. Second semester is coming and I will focus more on my studies. I will have no time to watch movies or read books anymore which sucks! Hmm, there have also been problems lately but I'm handling them well. :) Now I'm thinking of ways on how I can make money. Tsk! I badly  need it so help me please?! Lol. And hey,  halloween is coming and I'm thinking of attending Trick or Treat anywhere. It's boring here at home so might as well find a party to crash.Wanna see different scary costumes and hear scary stories. My sis just had their Halloween party last night but I wasn't able to come. -___- I'm just gonna find another one to join. This will be great! :)) Later. Bye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment