Saturday, January 14, 2012

Concert: Simple Plan Live in Manila 01122012 (Get Your Heart On Tour)


Yana, Ate Anne and Me :)
 

OMG! SIMPLE PLAN IS THE BEST!!! Peirre was so hot. :"> They were so cool. I've never been on a concert so close like this. :)) It was fun and crazy and great and awesome and perfect! We were so close we could grab them if we wanted to. \m/

It started around 9pm and ended around 11pm. They performed Shut Up, Can't Keep My Hands off of You, Jump, When I'm Gone, Addicted, You Suck at Love, Thank You, Your Love is Just a Lie, My Alien, Summer Paradise, Astronaut, Cover Songs, Jet Lag, This Song Saved My Love, Welcome To My Life, I' d Do Anything, Loser of the Year, I'm Just A Kid, and Perfect and it was my best concert so far! :"> I really enjoyed the night with my sisters, Yana and Ate Anne, singing my heart out with them. 
Simple Plan will always be my first love! :)

We also saw Noyi, the girl we met at All Time Low's Concert last year. She's a big fan of Simple Plan too. :) 

January 12, 2012, I won't ever forget this special day! Pierre was my first crush and he will always be my first love. I'm sooo happy I finally met and saw him in person. :))) 
Simple Plan, You Rock!! \m/

Here are some of my videos from last night.
 
 
 

-021212

No comments:

Post a Comment