Thursday, January 19, 2012

Change...

People, things, feelings and everything else changes. I never want to believe this but it's true. People grow, things change and feelings end. It may be hard to accept but welcome to the real world. There is no constant thing in this world and if there is, it would be change.Change is the only constant things in this world.

I hate the fact that people change just because they met new people. I hate the fact that when someone else comes, you have to let go of the old one. But what I hate most is the fact that it's hard to tell the truth but even harder to lie straight to the face of someone you love. 

I already felt this way before, but this time it's different. It's like I wanna cry for no reason at all. I just wanna cry. That's all. I just wanna sit down and cry myself out. I wanna lie down and forget all the things around me and just free my mind on anything. No worries, no problems, no nothing. Just a clear mind and a peaceful sleep. I know it's hard but for once, I wanna be free from problems. Even just for a minute, just for a second. I don't want to think about myself, about my studies, about my family, about my friends, just wanna lie down and rest. Just be free.

Everything will be fine, I know it's true. I may feel this way right now, but I know in time that these all shall pass. I will make it through, we will make it through, We just have to trust in God and everything will be fine. Everything will be better.Just believe and have faith. Don't let go and be strong. Be yourself. Be brave to face all these things. Be faithful. Believe and everything will get better. 

Everything changes but everything gets better :))

No comments:

Post a Comment