Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Story: When Girl Meets Boys ♥

I'm on my 32nd Chapter now and it's getting exciting. :) I can't wait to finish it and to finally read it again and again. I just love writing and this one is my favorite among all. My first is about Alys and Tom and the second is about Jez and Josh. I haven't finished my second story yet but i hope after writing this story (When Girl Meets Boys) i can continue writing it. I really don't have time to write right now but I just love this story so I always find time to write even just one chapter every night. I love the characters and of course the story. It's about a girl who ran away home and just found herself on her dream place. There she started a new life and eventually met a group of guys who, never in her life she imagined she will meet. From that meeting, she started to discover things in life like how to live away from her family, how to work and of course how to fall in love.

Kyaa! I really love this story. Hope you'll like it too :"> I'll be glad to share it when I finally finished it. :D ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment