Monday, January 9, 2012

366 pages of 2012 :)

First week of 2012 has just ended and another week just started. We still have 357 pages to fill in and hope you're getting excited as we go on.

My first week was fine though I already regret some things I did. I was disappointed too but I'll try my best not to do those things again. It was school related and some family related issues.

Now, I started page 8 by cleaning our room and finishing my story. I stayed home the whole day, cleaned our room and just sat in front of my computer and just typed and typed and typed. But I was really supposed to meet my sister at Boni to claim the tickets I got from winning on a radio show. I'm not in the mood to go out so i told her I'll go there on Wednesday. I know she was pissed but I can't really do anything about it. And on Thursday, guess what? We're gonna see Pierre and the rest of Simple Plan. Yey! I'm sooo excited. After waiting for so long, we are gonna see them perform live. We've been waiting for this day and now it's happening. Thaaaaaank Yooooouu :"> Anyway, Avril too is coming on February. We need to save for that too. :) We've been also wanting her to come here and now she's going. Yey! 2012 is really exciting! :)) Hope there will be a lot of surprised in the future like SS4 or something lik ethat. Plssss?? :D

And for now, I'm just gonna finish this and continue writing my story. I really wanna finish it already so you can read it. I know you'll love it. Swear! Lol :)) Then, until next time. I'll be just right here. Write me :))

Page 8 of 366 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment