Monday, February 27, 2012

Dreaming About You :">

Well, even if it was just a dream okay lang. Dream nga naman. Haha. xD Sa dinami dami ng pwedeng mapanaginipan, akalain mong ikaw pa ung napanaginipan ko :"> I guess that means something, siguro magkikita na  ulit tayo. Haha >:))) (Hope so!) Anyway, it was a weird but great dream. I mean weird because you were acting strange and great because you were there. Hmm. It was my first time dreaming about you like that. I wanna tell you what my dream was but it was kinda embarrassing so I'll just keep it to myself. :P 

Dream, dream, dream. I wish I'll dream of you again tonight. Kahit hindi na ganun basta nandon ka okay na. Haha. You made me happy this day by just being in my dream. I was smiling the time I woke up this morning and it was because of you. And all day I was thinking about you. I was even smiling like a fool  on my way to the market. LOL. I was thinking about how you kissed me on that dream. Oopppss. Hahaha. That was really a great dream. And because of that I suddenly miss you and want to see you. I miss the old times when you were still there for me. When we were still together. :( Magdrama ba? Haha. I just miss you, that's all. Hope to see you sooooon. :">

Anyway, gonna sleep na para mahaba haba ang tulog at baka mapanaginipan ulit kita. SANA :"> Gooooodnight! :))

-022712

No comments:

Post a Comment