Friday, February 10, 2012

Prom ♥

Feb 10, 2012. Graduation is for Parents and Prom is for the students. 

Tonight is my sister's Prom and I still remember our Prom back 2009. It was March 16 I think and it was one of my favorite night ever. I spent it with my friends and special someone. I wore a blue gown and I really loved my  hair coz I still had my long hair then. My dad was here and he and my sisters accompanied me to my school. They took pictures of me and everything. Anyway, I should be talking about my sister's Prom. tsk!

My Prom '09  ♥


We weren't able to accompany her to the parlor so she went with her friends. We just came to her school to take a look and of course take pictures with her. She's very pretty and I loved her dress, it was blue like mine.

Before her Prom, she already told me that she wants to dance with someone but she thinks that there's no way she will have a dance with him because of some reasons. But I told her to just grab the guy and dance the night out. LOL. She's a kinda shy girl so I told her to just enjoy the night coz she will surely regret it if she doesn't. She's with her friends and I think she will be just fine with them around.



So, I just hope she's having fun right now like I did. She will remember this night for the rest of her life so she better dance all the guy she likes. Haha. xD I miss my Prom and how I wish I could turn back time so I can have that dance again. :">

No comments:

Post a Comment