Sunday, February 5, 2012

February ♥

Here comes another month, let's make it memorable especially because it's Love Month :"> Well, don't have anyone special but I'll definitely enjoy it with my dates :)) And it's okay even though i don' t have special someone right now coz I know that God is just reserving that best one for me. I do believe that. ♥ 

February? What else? This would be an exciting month :"> Beside Valentine's Day, its Ate Anne's birthday, tour on Bohol-Camiguin, Avril Lavigne's Concert, Evanescence's Concert and so much more. And I can't wait for the rest of the month. But right now I'm preparing for our Thesis defense, plsss help  us. :| I know I can do it but I'm just so nervous. I and my partner are working hard just to pass this so help us :D Anyway, I know we can do it! :D

Valentine's Day. I don't know  why but I'm excited. Though I don't have someone special to spend it with, I'm just excited. I think I'll just call my friends and we'll meet. Besides I miss them so much. It's been a while since we last saw each other. It's also our parents anniversary. But so sad that they're not together anymore We've searched everywhere but ended up on that little dress shop where I found my perfect dress. I suddenly miss High school


-020412

No comments:

Post a Comment