Monday, February 13, 2012

KMovie: Friendship Like Sunny :)

We really planned to watch cinema today but it was change when Marc told us to just buy something and go to her house. It'd been a while since we were there so we agreed. It was only the three of us, Marc, May Ann and Me. :)

We bought snacks first, a lot of snacks, and went there. She met with us at our old school and went to their house. It was lunch time so we ate first. They cooked eggs, burnt eggs. HAHAHA xD Those were just simple sunny side up and scrambled eggs but they actually messed them up. But it was okay, they were edible though. tsk! :D After eating, we searched for a good movie and ended up with Sunny. It was a good movie about friendship. I loved the story and how I wish we would have a friendship like that.It was about a group of friends who met in Middle school and stayed together until they grew up.Though they'd lost each other along the way, still they were able to find each other at the end. It was a reunion of old good friends. Memories kept on reminding them how closed they were and what struggles they'd been through just to treasure that friendship.I really love it and missed my High school friends. It also gave me an idea of video taping myself telling about my friends today  and watch it later on after 20 or 30 years.

The movie was really great and it reminded me of  a few friends I'd lost along the way. Some have already forgotten but there are still some who I have contact with. It's good for those who I can still talk to but to those whom I lost contact already, I wish we'll be able to meet again, someday. Coz it's really nice to go back in time and remember those things you've done with your old friends. All the.happiness,  problems and experiences you shared with each other and those memories no one can ever erase because they are carved in your hearts.

 Anyway,  I had a great day with Marc and May Anne. It's just sad that Larra wasn't there. I hope next time we'll be complete. :))




-021312

No comments:

Post a Comment