Sunday, April 29, 2012

Movie: Flipped 2010

First, the movie was so nice. I love Juli Baker and how she used to sniffed Bryce. Lol. She knew that the first time she met Bryce, he would be her first kiss. But Bryce was shy. I mean she hated Julie and avoided her the best he could. He never cared what Juli felt until his feelings just suddenly flipped. Bryce, well he was cute. But I hate the fact that he can't tell Juli what he really felt. He was so insensitive to the feelings of Juli towards him. But I loved it when he tried to kiss her. He was funny. The movie was just perfect. 

 
★★★★★/★★★★★

Second, my life flipped that night. It was different. I mean, did we just have a family drama? Like those in tv? Well, first time.I really didn't expect it but it was good since everything is cleared now

-042812

No comments:

Post a Comment