Thursday, April 5, 2012

Keep Calm and Read Books

I love books and I love reading. I haven't read any book this past month so I really miss reading. I used to read 2 books at a time before but I got a little busy these past months  so I stopped for a while. But since it's summer vacation, I guess I'll have to find books to read again.

I love Rosie Dune and Can You Keep a Secret. I also love A Walk To Remember and Someone Like You which was my first book. I love romantic comedy books and inspirational ones. I read this one book, Early Bird Catches the Worm but the Second Mouse gets the Cheese, and it taught me a lot. I mean when you read it, things will just come into your mind and will automatically make you think that that is right. It will teach you how life works and how things work in this life. I love that book that I even shared it to my friend. I wanted to share it with him coz I knew he will also love it. Now I'm thinking of reading The Hunger Games coz the movie was great. Maybe I'll enjoy the book too. I also started reading Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover but I was thinking of reading The Hunger Games first.

So I hope to find few good books this summer and enjoy them. I really miss it so I might start sooner or later. 

-040512

No comments:

Post a Comment