Wednesday, April 11, 2012

National Siblings Day


Since it's National Siblings Day, I'll tell you something about my beautiful, gorgeous, smart but sometimes mean girls :))


Ate Anne.
She's 21, RN, smart and a bit chubby. She loves to eat and sleep, well, we all love eating and sleeping. Hmm, she graduated in WCC and passed the nursing board exam last year. She's now resting and hopefully will look for a job sooner or later :) She's a strict person, maybe because she's our guardian, you know, looking after us since our parents are away, and she's a very impatient person. She doesn't like vinegar, ketchup and squash. HAHAHA >:)) As a friend, she's not sweet and thoughtful. Coz I notice that whenever her friends call, especially Ate Yhen and Ate Eloi, she always doesn't want to talk to them. I don't know, maybe she has her reasons too. Anyway, but Ate Anne is a very good friend. I think so :) She loves Alex, Martin, Kyle, Pierre ans a lot more. And believe me, they're all her exes. Tsk! 

Yana.
She's 16? I'm not sure. Smart and pretty. She's always on the top of her class and always has good grades. Has a long hair like me and she also loves blue. Actually we have a lot in common. We both love math, we love Super Junior, we have braces and we're both crazy. Except that she's obsess in Korean people. I mean, everything about Korea, she has to know it. Language, food, music and everything else. Especially Kpop. She's crazy about them and even sings Korean songs now. Well, I love Kpop too but I'm not obsess like her. Anyway, she's a little brat and hard headed. Sometimes stubborn and rebellious. But she always open up to me. She's always telling me what's happening on her and how her crush is. :"> We both read manga and we love to just read and watch anything about our idols especially Super Junior. And I don't want it when we argue. I just don't like it. Coz we are so close and she's like a best friend to me.

Alyzza.
She's 11 and so pasaway! We always argue but we get along well in terms of kalokohan :)) She's grade 5 and the exact opposite of Yana. I don't know why but she's not into studying well. She always want to play and play and play even though she's old for that. She loves food that's why she's getting bigger and bigger each day. I remembered the photo we saw last day and we both laughed when we see how thin she was on that photo and now she's double. She really gained a lot of weight. Anyway, she's so pasaway and not so honest sometimes. She always argue with Ate Anne and she always get scolding because of her behavior. She hates math and science but love computer, not the subject but the computer itself. She's  into facebook and tetris. She also loves texting that she put a pass code on her phone so we can't see her messages. She has a looooot of secrets there. :)

Sisters are the perfect Best Friends. I do believe in that. I love them and I will always love them. ♥ ♥ ♥

-041012

No comments:

Post a Comment