Thursday, October 17, 2013

Prince Charming vs. Evil Guy

As a child, I always believed that Prince Charming and Evil Guy were never the same. Prince Charming was a kind, handsome, smart guy who'd always save me and Evil Guy was the ugly, selfish, mean one who'd always hurt me. I thought Prince Charming was wearing an armor riding his white horse while the Evil Guy was wearing a black cape on his black horse. But I grew up and realized that they were never that different. Maybe I only saw the good sides of Prince Charming and only the bad sides of the Evil Guy. Because right now I can't really tell who's Prince Charming and who's Evil Guy anymore.Today, Prince Charming is still handsome but then Evil Guy already learned how to brush his teeth and wear a suit. Prince Charming still smiles beautifully but then Evil Guy learned to smile teasingly too.Prince Charming is as kind as ever but then Evil Guy learned how to be kind too just to get what he wants. Prince Charming will still save me no matter what but then Evil Guy will hurt me then save me. Prince Charming will always be there whenever I need him but then Evil Guy will be there even though I don't need him. Prince Charming will give me everything but then Evil Guy will leave everything just to have me instead. And Prince Charming will always be as kind and handsome and gentleman as ever but then Evil Guy already learned the tricks. So I'm confused. Maybe the Evil Guy was just like Prince Charming too if only we learned to see his other sides. Maybe they were not that different at all. Maybe they just had different ways of showing who they really were. And maybe now Evil Guy already learned how to be nicer. And more handsome.

101713

No comments:

Post a Comment