Thursday, October 24, 2013

SUPER SHOW 5 LIVE IN MANILA

I feel bad because I don't have a ticket and I didn't win one. HUHUHU :(( But it's okay. I know I'll see them again someday! :"">And I've seen them already during SS3 so it's okay.... Or not! Huhuhu :((


My sister has an LBA ticket and I regret that I didn't buy one. I really didn't want to go since my bias, Leeteuk oppa, won't be there but now I realize that I want to see the others. I want to see Kyuhyun oppa, Siwon oppa, Donghae oppa, Heenim oppa, Ryeowook oppa, Sungmin oppa, Yesung oppa, Shindong oppa, Henry oppa, Kangin oppa and Zoumie oppa. Someone give me a ticket pls??!!

I want a ticket!!!!! 
Just thinking that Super Junior will have a concert tonight and I won't be able to go and see them makes me wanna cry. I want to go! I want to see them!




Pleeeeeaassseee??? :'(

If only I have a magic then I will give everyone a ticket so we'll all be happy!!! Huhuhu. :'( I think I will really cry later. :'( I'll just play their songs during the concert so that somehow I would feel that I'm at MOA too. :( 

102413

No comments:

Post a Comment