Thursday, October 3, 2013

Poem: Waiting For Forever...

-JUST FRIENDS-
It was childhood days when we first met
And it was your face I couldn't forget,
We used to play and study together
Those were old good days when we were younger...
Three years and things worked out just fine
We were happy and excited all the time,
I guess we both knew but we haven't told
Maybe we just have to wait until we're old...


-FRIENDS TO STRANGERS-
We used to talk all night and all day
Then things changed like we didn't know what to say,
Maybe you've already changed and moved on
But I guess this is life and it goes on...


-FRIENDS AGAIN-
Years gone by and we started talking again
We acted like nothing really happened,
So we were friends again and I was happy
And I felt different suddenly...


-WAITING FOR FOREVER-
You were gone again and I don't know what to do
Should I keep waiting or should I forget you?
I tried my best but nothing happened
I guess I had enough and I can't wait again...


09102013

No comments:

Post a Comment