Sunday, December 29, 2013

Love, Rosie


OMG! I've been waiting for this all my life! I was second year college when I first read this book and I really loved it. I saw this in our library and I was so glad I picked this up. It became one of my favorite books ever!! I've read it a lot of times already and I would never get tired reading it again and again and again. I just love the story, the characters and how they ended up together in the end after so many years. I love this. So much! And I've been dying to see the trailer of the movie but until now there's nothing. But I'm glad there's already a poster and I wish the trailer would come out very very soooooon! And I also love Lily Collins that's why I'm really excited to see the movie. Favorite book + favorite actress = asdfghjklfhgdjfhlgjfdl!!!! I just hope it would be as good as the book.

122813

No comments:

Post a Comment