Tuesday, December 10, 2013

TV Series: Chuck (2007)

Chuck. I really love watching American series and some of my favorites are TVD, Nikita, BATB and The Originals. I actually still have a lot on my watch list but since I'm kinda busy right now, I don't have time to start a new series. But the other day when I went to my friend's house, she asked me about this series, Chuck, and told me it's a good one. So we bought dvds of the 5 seasons and started watching the first season that day. We were able to finish 6 episodes and I loved it. It was funny and the plot was good. Now I'm so addicted with Zachary Levi. I've known him for Tangled and Terrified but I didn't think he was Chuck. Now I do. :)
 Zachary Levi

I'm on the second season now and I'm really enjoying it. :)

121019

No comments:

Post a Comment