Monday, December 30, 2013

Dream


Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
-Gail Devers

Keep your dreams alive. They say that dreaming is free and you can dream anything you want in the world. That's right. You can dream to be the next president, be the youngest billionaire, the most famous designer or be anything or anyone you want to be. We can all dream. But just remember that dreams will only be just dreams if you don't work hard to achieve it. You must have the courage to pursue it, to chase it and to live it. You must have the determination and dedication. You must be brave enough to face every step of the way just to achieve it. Believe and you can reach it.

For me, all I dream of is to become a wedding planner. I always love events especially weddings and they always always make me happy. It's like I'm the one who's getting married everytime. But actually I've never been to many weddings before but I've seen a lot in movies and magazines. That's why I always tell my friends or relatives with boyfriend or girlfriend to get married already so that I can organize it for them. Hihi. 

I'm a Tourism Management graduate and I had my OJT at PICC where we catered venues to different clients for different events. When I was there, I was able to experience different events like conventions, meetings, bazaars, concerts and other special events like parties, graduation and prom. It was a nice experience and I really had fun. I was able to meet and talk to different kinds of people and to socialize with them. From the start I knew I wanted to take my ojt there because I really love events and I was happy that I got in. I was really thankful and for me it was a wonderful and great experience. 

Now I'm focusing on achieving my dream of becoming a wedding planner. I know I still have a long way to go but I'm sure I'll get there someday. I just have to believe that I can do it and I must work hard to achieve it. Good luck to me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment