Thursday, December 19, 2013

Letter to Someone...

Dear A, 
     First of all I want to say, "Hi!". I know we don't talk much right now because of the fight we had months ago and we actually ignore each other even though we're just living on one house and sleeping on one bedroom but I want you to know that I miss you. We maybe hate each other right now and it's awkward that we try really hard just to avoid talking to each other but I know someday we'll learn to forgive each other eventually. Both of us were at fault but neither of us want to say sorry and I know that as long as we don't say sorry or even just talk to each other then we will never be able to fix this thing between us. We used to be bestfriends and you're my sister but now we ignore each. You act like I'm invisible and I do the same and I wonder how long are we gonna do this. I'm tired. I don't want to fight anymore but I don't know what to do. You always act like nothing scares you, you always raise your voice to us, everything we do is wrong for you and you always push us away from you. We want to forgive you, we want to talk to you but you don't want to reach out. Everytime we try you always find a way to ruin the moment and make us hate you more. I'm not the only one who is affected but also Yana and Aly. We're sisters, we're supposed to love and care for each other but what happened? We miss you. We love you and we want us to be bestfriends and sisters again, always laughing and always caring for each other. Christmas is coming and maybe fixing everything between us will be a great gift. I really hope we can work things out between us. Merry Christmas!

Dezel

121913

No comments:

Post a Comment