Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Story: Band aid.

 First Love.
First Heartbreak.
Last Chance.
Last Love.
This is a story of right girl meets wrong guy. 
A story of love meets heartbreak.

It's hard to patch a broken thing. But it's even harder to patch a broken heart. A heart that can't be whole again. 
Jez and Luke don't really intend to be a part of each other's life. They're white and black, north and south. But when fate tries to intervene, they can't do anything about it. They just have to go with it and just see where it would take them. It may take them up or down, somewhere or nowhere, left or right, but one thing is for sure, they're bound to find each other no matter what.

Luke sees her tears. They're flowing. "Why are you crying?" his fingers fly to her soft cheek. She tries to smile. "I don't know," she's still busy wrapping his hand with a bandage. "It's just that," this time she stops. Luke watches as her tears continue to flow and she tries to stop it with both hands. "Hey," he takes both her hands with his. "I'm fine." he says even though they both know he's not. "They don't scare me." he smiles. "Luke," she starts. "We judged you. We didn't know anything about you and we judged you." her voice shakes. "You didn't." he replies. "I did!" she admits. "But you still trusted me." he looks at her and it makes her stop. Jez didn't know his story. She wanted to but he didn't want her to. He's afraid it might scare her. But it doesn't. It just makes her love him even more. It makes her want to protect him even more. "You trusted me, Jez. And you wouldn't be here if you didn't. And I thank you for that." Luke continues. "I may not have anyone before," he wipes her cheek again. "But now.... I have everything. I have you." 
"Patching a Broken Heart"

02102015

No comments:

Post a Comment