Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Concert: The Vamps Live in Manila 02012015

THE VAMPS LIVE IN MANILA 02012015!!!
...and if tomorrow never comes we had last night!!!! :">
 James McVey, Tristan Evans, Bradley Simpson & Connor Ball

It was a fun and crazy night! I wasn't really supposed to go but then I thought of them and I was like "no, I should see them!!" so I went! I left home around 5 in the afternoon thinking I wouldn't make it on time but then I arrived at MOA exactly 8pm. I also met Al on my way, she was a loner like me, tsk! and we decided to go together. :) #newfriend

The show was c-r-a-z-y! I've been to a lot of concerts before and now I can say that every concert is a different kind of crazy! Everyone was screaming and jumping and we were waving our hands like they would actually see us individually. I was at the upper box section and it wasn't that bad. I was actually closer than I thought I would be. I had a good view and got good shots of them. :)


Wild Heart was their opening song and the show went on with their other great songs, Girls on Tv, She Was the One, Medley of their cover songs, Somebody to You, Last Night, Dear Maria/ Sugar We're going Down, Move My Way, Shout About It, High Hopes, Teenagers, Oh Cecelia, Risk It All and Can We Dance! I sang my heart out with them and I really had so much fuuuun! I also wanted to hear Another World but it wasn't on their setlist. 

But here's "On the Floor"
And I will take you there if you let me take you
To places that you never been, never been before
And I love that dress you wear, but it's whatever
'Cause I think that it would look much better on the floor, on the floor ♫♪♫



James was on our side so I had so many shots of him. 

  Hi James! :">

Tristan was also so good with his drums that I fell in love with him. :"> Here's his solo performance at the beginning of Last Night.
 
I also love their accent it was asdfgfdjhgkjgdfkjhtjn ugh! :">
Brad said we were the loudest among all the countries they're been to and I believe him because we were really loud! And just like any other bands who wanted to learn Tagalog words, they learned "Salamat" and "Mahal ko kayo!" which made everyone scream "Mahal din namin kayo!" back. They were so cute saying tagalog words with their accent.

 Brad during his "Shout About It" performance. 

Connor and Brad also performed Dear Maria + Sugar We're going Down together. And again I fell in love with Brad! :">

It was really a great show that I want to watch them again if they ever come back and Brad said they will!!!! He said maybe next year! And hopefully next year I will be able to take a selfie with them like those lucky fans. And Liza Soberano. Lol. :) 


02032015

No comments:

Post a Comment