Friday, February 27, 2015

KDrama: Pinocchio 2014

★★★★★/★★★★★

Main Characters:
Lee Jong suk as Choi Dal po/Ki Ha myung
Park Shin hye as Choi In ha
Kim Young kwang as Seo Bum jo

Here are the reasons why I love this drama:
1. I love Lee Jong suk and Park Shin hye.
2. The story tells us about the kind of experiences you'll face when you start working in the real world.
3. I love how the characters grow along with the story.
4. I love the chemistry between all the casts.
5. It teaches us a lot about family, friendship, honesty and everything else.
6. Lee Jong suk acts so well I want to marry him!
7. Did I already mention that I love Lee Jong suk?

I have so many Korean Dramas that I love but now I can say that this is my new favorite. Lee Jong suk never disappoints! I love him and his acting and just everything about him. I first saw him on his drama School 2013 with Kim Woo bin and since then I can't stop crushing on them. He and Kim Woo bin have caught my eyes but Woo bin hasn't been making dramas for a while now. 

I've seen all his drama and Pinocchio is his latest one. I love this x 1276432764965. It's just so good you will never regret watching it. 

I wanna tell you all about it but it's better if you watch it yourself. Believe me you'll fall in love with him too. :")

The story is about Choi In ha, a pinocchio, who just realized that she wants to be a reporter. A pinocchio is someone who can't lie and everytime they do, they hiccup. That's the case of In ha that's why she can't lie. It's a struggle for her to be a reporter because she can't lie even if it's just about little things. But Choi Dal po, her adopted uncle, helps her to become the reporter she wanted to be. Dal po hated to be a reporter at first, because his family was ruined by one, but as he realizes that he can be a reporter who tells the truth and not lies, he promises himself to reveal to the world what really happened to his family 13 years ago. Together, In ha and Dal po enter the world of reporting which teaches them a lot of things in life.

Here are some snapshots from the drama:
***

Before vs After look :")

 
 
 
***
***
In ha: It's okay if you want to hate me. It's okay if you want to leave me. I'm serious.
 Dal po: How can I? When it's you.

 I like it when they make faces like this! xD

And this!!! xD

I also love the character of Seo Bum jo. 
 In ha: It's possible that I may keep hiccuping for the rest of my life. In order to stop my hiccups, I have to confess my feelings for him. But the person I like...
Bum jo: Choi dal po. 
...
Bum jo: It's him, isn't it? Your uncle?
In ha: You're...
Bum jo: Keep talking. I'll listen to whatever you have to say. I've got nothing but time.

He just can't get angry towards In ha that even if he is, he still smiles.

In ha: I remind you of my mom whenever you look at me, don't I? It makes you feel annoyed and angry, doesn't it?
Dal po: Rather then feel annoyed and angry when I see you...seeing you makes me smile.

 The kiss.

 Dal po/Ha myung watching In ha sleeping. :")

God, can I try shaving Jong suk too? :")

This makes me cry. :"( It's the time when Bum jo says his goodbye to In ha.

  And this last hug he stole from her..... :"""(

I won't be a spoiler so I won't post what the ending is. Find it out yourself if you want to know. :)

I really love this drama because it's about the things we go through in life, family, friends, work and everything in between. They will show us how the news around us is gathered, done and broadcasted but not only those, they also teach us the importance of family, friendship, being honest not only with yourself but to everyone around you and all the things we need to learn it life. It's a drama that will make you laugh, cry, angry, disappointed, and it will also make you fall in love with it. It's a good one, believe me. :)

You can watch it here. Enjoy! :D

 Choi In ha & Ki Ha myung

No comments:

Post a Comment