Tuesday, March 19, 2013

BSTM. Batch 2013. :)

 
March 22, 2013 :)
Finally, the long wait is over. I've been waiting for this big day of mine and now it's going to happen.

First year. I'd never heard of St. Paul before and when my father mentioned it to me, I was like, "Where is that school?", "Is it exclusive?", "I'm not sure about it.". But then I got to know the place and met a lot of new people who became a big part of my life. I mean, I got to know new friends and learned new things. I met Joy, Abbie and Dianne and they were my first friends. I enjoyed their company and I'm really glad I met them. And then first semester was over. Second semester came and I got to meet Kia and Kim. From then on they became my closest friends among our block.

Second year. I was still with Kia and Kim but then Joy, Abbie and Diane dropped out. It was sad but I understood their reasons. St Paul became more interesting and I loved it more. I learned new things, experienced new adventures, and a lot more. And it was the year when I became closer to Marga and from then on she joined our group. Then it became me, Kia, Kim and Marga. That was when I enjoyed more my college life. I felt happy with my studies and friends. I had tours, immersion, and bonding moments with my friends which I really won't forget. 

Third Year. It was the year I felt kinda down. Marga went abroad and Kia and Kim had problems with the school. It was sad since I was left alone and it was hard for me since I was not that close with my other blockmates. My grades fell down and I was always late. It was like I didn't want to go to school anymore because my friends weren't there. But then I realized that I shouldn't be like that. So I did what I was supposed to do. I went to school one day and decided to do my best no matter what. I hated this year but it taught me a lot of things like we shouldn't depend on others that much and we should know how to trust ourselves. It was also the year when we did our thesis. It was hard but I'm happy we made it. We got 10 balls and all our efforts and hard work had been paid off.

Fourth year. The last year of my college life. It was fun and exciting and I got meet new people who I became super super close that I can already call them my sisters. I met Ate Joy, Tonet, Nikki, Marianne, Sam, Khai, and of course my ever loving and supportive friend since first year, Kia. This year has become one of the best years of my life and I am thankful I met those people. I experienced a lot of things that really changed me. My life, my love life and everything. It was also fun since we had our OJT at PICC. And now we're only 3 days away from our graduation. Yes, graduation. Believe it or not, we're going to graduate this Friday, March 22, 2013. And I'm really really happy and thankful. :)

St. Paul University has been a part of my life and I will always be glad that I entered this school. It became my second home and people there became my family too. And now I am leaving this school with a smile on my face because I know that no matter what happens, I will always be thankful that it taught me a lot  of things that I can use in my life. Life lessons and good things that will surely come in handy. :)

Ocampo, Dezel Marie y Cacatian. 4C BSTM. Batch 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment