Sunday, March 24, 2013

Congratulations!

March 22, 2013. It was supposed to be a happy and exciting day. Yes, I was happy and excited but I was also sad and angry. I had mixed emotions that I didn't cry because of my graduation, I cried because of the things happening around me. But then I realized that I am still blessed. I shouldn't be sad and angry but I should be thankful and proud that I already finished college. And that my family is here with me and I have friends who loves me. :)

 Ate joy, Nikki, Me, Tonet, Sam & Aian :)
These are the people who made my college life more exciting and happier. Sa tawanan, kalokohan, kulitan, kainan, kwentuhan, kantahan, iyakan, asaran, pag-aaral, thesis, OJT, rob mag, gateway, bahay nila nikki, ovenight kila ate joy, timezone, clearance, kokology, pag aayos ng grades and everything, I will always thank them. I wouldn't be this proud and happy without them. :)

"True friends can never be lost!" 
032413

No comments:

Post a Comment