Sunday, March 10, 2013

Skeptic.

Why is it so hard to believe when someone tells you that he likes you? But why is it harder to admit that you like him back but you're afraid he will just hurt you? Ugh! I hate myself! :(

Why am I so skeptical? Is it that hard to believe, even just once, when someone tells you that he likes you? IT IS HARD! Especially when you met a lot of guys who did the same. Started talking to you, tried to know you, told you cheesy things, and everything but you still know that in the end, they will just leave you if they meet someone better. See? It's hard!

Again.

Gosh. Why am I acting like this? It's like I haven't been on the same situation before. Like I haven't been hurt before. Like I haven't been dumped before. Like I haven't been left behind before. :(

031013

No comments:

Post a Comment