Saturday, March 16, 2013

When you fall in love, it's different. ♥

You know that feeling when you get all excited by just seeing his name on your inbox? That feeling when you hear his name even though it's not really him? When something reminds you of him? And when he asks you if you two can go out? That feeling! :)


I don't know how it happened but I think, I just think that maybe I like him. "Maybe". But I don't know (shrug), I just feel like this could work out. And who knows he could be that Mr. Right I'm waiting for? Haha. It's funny coz it's only been a week and I'm already acting like this. Like I've known him for a long time already. I hate him when he's not texting me, I hate it when he doesn't reply, and I hate him when he doesn't make an effort to see me when he always says he will. Argh! Why do guys have to be so hard to read? Why do they have to make things complicated? Is it that hard to ask a  girl out? Or ask for her number? Or ask her name? Guys! 

But I really want this to work. I want him to ask me out. :)

031613

No comments:

Post a Comment