Saturday, April 6, 2013

1327.

4 months to know my name. 3 months to say hi. 23 days to know you more. 1 day to break my heart. :(

I really thought this could work out. That you and me might end up somewhere. I wished and prayed that somehow this would make me happy. Happier. But life really has a funny way of proving us wrong. And sometimes when you start to think it's real, when you think that things are going to place, that's when everything falls apart. And suddenly it will change everything. 

First, you think the worst is a broken heart 
What's gonna kill you is the second part
 And the third, is when your world splits down the middle
Fourth, you're gonna think that you fixed yourself
 Fifth, you see them out with someone else
  And the sixth, is when you admit that you may have messed up a little... ♫♪

It all started when you said hi, Feburary 8. I was surprised and well, I was happy. Coz it's not everyday that a stranger would want to say hi to you. But anyway, I just want to say how LOSER you've been. I mean what was that? You said hi and asked for my number and told me you like me and shit but then the next day you will update your relationship status with "in a relationship with whoever and I don't care!" Grr. Lame! If only I knew you're not worth it and if only I knew you're just like the other...... if only I knew! :(( I hate you but I hate myself even more. I hate myself for thinking that even in a slightest possible way, someone would actually like me. Poor me. I shouldn't have trusted my feelings. I shouldn't have given you a chance. I shouldn't have opened my heart.

Now I regret giving you my number. I regret smiling back when you smiled at me. I regret asking for your name but most of all, I regret replying to your text messages. Now goodbye 1327 text messages. I don't need you in my inbox anymore and you're not worth keeping anymore. 

040513

No comments:

Post a Comment