Saturday, April 20, 2013

KDrama: Faith 2012

I'm a teenager. I have a messy room. I spend most of my time online. I go to bed late and I'm crazy about one person.

Yes, I'm crazy about  LEE MIN HO. It's been a while since I last watched a Korean drama and I'm happy that I chose Faith. Lee Min Ho is just so asdfghjklkjhgdfsl! ♥ 

I love his smile, his voice, his eyes, his hands and everything about him. Yes, I really really love him. :)


I'm currently watching his drama "Faith" and oh my god I love it. I'm finishing it tonight since I'm already on episode 23 and I. Love. Every. Episode! I'm going crazy because of Daejang that I can't help but to smile every time I see him because he's just so perfect. Anyway, I'll share some of my favorite photos from the drama.

 I think this is episode 7. I like this because this is the first time Choi Young actually followed what Eun soo told him, to rest and not to worry.

This is when Eun Soo thought that Choi Young was standing in front of her but actually it was just her imagination and she just missed Choi Young.

Episode 18. When a man tells me this, I will surely stay and just let  him protect me.

Episode 19, when they decided to go and wait for the Door of Heaven to open and they rested for a while because Eun Soo was already tired from walking.

Episode 20, when they found out that the Queen lost her baby. Isn't it nice when a man holds your hand because he knows that you're hurt and you're about to cry. Sweet :)

Episode 20, when Eun Soo came to Choi Young's room and decided to stay there because his room was the safest place for her. 

Episode 21, Daejang asked High Doctor if she can stay with him and he promised that he will protect her. Ohmy, if someone tells me this, I swear I'll marry him. But of course, only if he means it. :)

Daejang told High Doctor to call him Daejang one more time. :))

High Doctor said that she wanted to see Daejang turn around as she counts to three. And he did and she was surprised because when she looked at him again, he was already beside her bed. :)

When a guy watches you fix your hair. :))

Daejang wanted to hold High Doctor's hand as he sleep. :))

Episode 22. I love how he gets surprised every time Eun soo hugs him.

How he looks at Eun soo. :))

Episode 23, Daejang asked High Doctor what she likes and she said “I like windy days and rainy days. I especially like the moment when it is just starting to rain. When the raindrops start to fall one by one and they hit my forehead, I look up at the sky- that moment.” And Daejang asked if that's all, she added “Also the small yellow chrysanthemum and the colors blue and grey.” By then High Doctor was just looking at him and without Daejang knowing, she was saying something in her head. “Also tall men and hands just that size... (Daejang asked if there's more) And that voice too." After a while, Eun soo asked Daejang what he likes. He didn't answer but just put his hand on High Doctor's shoulder and I know we all know what that means. :)

Episode 23, when Daejang asked High Doctor if they can go out and have some fun. Actually he didn't really asked her to a date but duh, it's the same. :)

and this,
When someone watches you sleep. :)

There's a lot more but these are my favorites among them. If only I can put them all here. :))
And I love it when Daejang tells Eun soo, "Don't ever stay out of my sight, that's how I can protect you."

042013

No comments:

Post a Comment