Sunday, April 28, 2013

My Heart...


Yes, I will blog my heart out.

First, I want to tell everyone that I'm bored. I'm sick of seeing these four walls of my room everyday and I'm sick of doing the same things over and over again. But this is life. I should get used to it. My gosh! For 20 years, I should be used to it already.

Second, I miss everyone. By everyone I mean my mom, my dad, my ate anne, yana, alyzza, my friends, my old friends, and everybody who I used to know. I miss them even though I get to see and talk to them everyday. Yes we see and talk to each other but it's only because we need something from each other. We don't talk because we want to chat with each other, we don't talk because we have a secret to tell, we just talk because we need to, not because we want to. And it's sad. Honestly I used to tell Yana my secrets but not it feels like I can't talk to her anymore. I don't know. Something just changed.

Third, I want to go anywhere but here. I want to go to a place where no one knows me. Where I can go on a walk without anything on my mind. Where I can relax and forget everything for a while. Where I can breathe and sing my heart out.

Fourth, I'm sad because I feel like there's no one I can tell my feelings to. I have my friends but I know they have their own problems too and I don't want to trouble them with my endless and pointless drama anymore. I understand them but somehow I'm sad.

Fifth, I'm brokenhearted.

042813

No comments:

Post a Comment