Monday, April 8, 2013

Late night confession...


      Sunday. It was past midnight and I was just scrolling down my facebook when suddenly someone pm-ed me. I was surprised coz I didn't think he would and somehow I was happy. We started by asking why were we still awake and stuff and ended up talking about crying. It was awkward at first coz I never imagined him talking about crying but then there he was telling it to me. TO ME. And I was surprised when he said that I was one of those who made him cry. ME? (Nasisi pa ko!) But anyway, he told me it was when I rejected him. And our conversation continued until it just suddenly slipped out of my mouth, when he made me cry too. I really didn't mean to say it but it just came out of me. And it was already late and I was kinda sleepy and tired and all so I think I wasn’t really aware of what I was saying anymore. Then he asked  again what was that coz I think he wanted me to clear it but I refused. I told him it was nothing and I kept on changing the topic but he kept on asking about it. In the end I was forced to tell everything. From when I decided to accept him to when he decided to let go. From when he started to drift away to how I started to let him go. It was hard for me to explain but thank God I was able to tell him everything. And now it’s like a thorn has been pulled out of me. Seriously. I feel like I can move on now.

     Now we’re good and I hope there would be no more awkward moments between us. I hope we can be friends again just like before. We can go home together, we can talk normally, we can eat wherever we want, can go anywhere, and be just like before. :)

 040813

No comments:

Post a Comment