Saturday, June 1, 2013

Good places to see :)))

I love to travel. I've never been to many places but I promise that someday I will go to places I want to see! :D Name it, and I will be there! :)  
 
❤Asia, Africa, Australia, Europe, America❤
 

I've been to Singapore with my family before and it was really beautiful! :)) 

It's been my and my sister's dream to go to Korea and I know someday we'll be there. You just wait Korea and we'll see each other soon! :P

Europe, who doesn't want to go to Europe? :"> France, Italy, Ireland, London, just a thought of these places makes me smile. :)

USA, I was thinking why wasn't I born there? It's unfair. Tsk.

Asia, Australia and Africa, beautiful places to explore and experience. Don't worry, I'll get to you someday! :))


060113

No comments:

Post a Comment