Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Manga: Vampire Knight :)

"You know what’s sad about reading books? It’s that you fall in love with the characters. They grow on you. And as you read, you start to feel what they feel - all of them - you become them. And when you’re done, you’re never the same. Sure you’re still you, you look the same, talk in the same manner, but something in you has changed. Something in the way you think, the way you choose, sometimes, even the things you say may differ. But it all comes down to the state you go to after a nice novel. The after-feeling. It’s amazing, but somehow, you feel left alone by that world you were once in. It’s overwhelming. But it makes you sad. Cause for once you were this, this otherworldly being in… Neverwhere, and then you suddenly have to say goodbye after a few weeks from when you read the last page. When you’ve recovered from that state. It’s just… quite sad."
         — Suzanne Collins

This applies with manga too. It's like when you finish reading it, part of you still want to think that somehow there's more and that it's not yet the ending because you just never want it to end. Because it's sad when you finish reading something. It's really sad! And finishing this manga made me cry. Really! It was so good and I loved everything about it. I didn't want it to end but we all know everything ends. But can't there be one more chapter? Tsk.

So Zero died because he became Level E and Yuuki died turning Kaname into human. It was sad but still it was good to know that Kaname lives and now he's human. :) Zero and Yuuki's twins were also adorable. :)

Vampire Knight became my favorite the time I started reading it. I've read Kaichou wa Maid sama and Skip Beat but still this is my favorite among them. I just love Kaname, Yuuki and Zero sooo much! :)
Kaname, Yuuki, Zero :">


I love Zero and Yuuki but I love Kaname and Yuuki too. I want them both for her!! :)) 


061113

No comments:

Post a Comment